They killed yipyap! This was made as part of a series for a class project. I was to make a series with a limited palette. For the paintings I was asked to attempt methods of "provisional painting" that is to leave the painting unfinished. I used a neon undertone imprimatura method, allowing the red/orange to peak through the paint. For the vectors I was asked to make them relate to the paintings. The whole series was displayed in a local gallery. Artist statment: [link]
Pen tool and Brush tool.
I used a cutout effect on the REFERENCE for the buses -- didn't use the actual cutout for the final (altered it quite a lot).